4 jobs I've held:
- Migrant farm laborer. Ok -- so I wasn't so much migrating, but corn detasseling counts -- and I have the scars from the corn rash to prove it.
- Waitress at a fast food chain pizza resturaunt. Lousy tips and don't get me started on the damage a softball team can do to a dining room.
- Secretary to a freshman program in an academic university.
- Indentured servant. Oh wait -- technical title was Graduate Assistant. In exchange for tuition breaks I taught freshman composition courses. On second thought, indentured servant is about right -- but I did love the teaching.
4 films I could watch over and over again:
- The Princess Bride ("Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die")
- The Quiet Man (John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara, 'nuff said)
- The Wizard of Oz (I no longer hide when the wicked witch shows up -- but love this movie)
- Star Wars (no, not going to give the "new title" -- I grew up with it being Star Wars. The first one. Forget the numbering -- and, frankly, forget the tinkering that Lucas did to it -- it's my childhood memory darn it!)
- A host of other films -- really, I love rewatching movies. I have many favorites, these are just some of the top picks.
4 TV shows I watch:
- House -- LOVE Huge Laurie
- Numbers -- Rob Morrow, Judd Hirsch, the cast in this is wonderful!
- Bionic Woman -- Ok, throwback to my childhood again, but the new show is pretty good.
- WWE Monday Night Raw -- don't ask, I blame a friend for this.
- Again -- a host of others -- I haven't even touched on most of the shows I watch like Miami Ink and all of the Food Network shows I watch. Not to mention Heroes, etc. I'm a TV junkie -- I freely admit this.
4 Places I've lived:
- Utica, Michigan
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Chicago, Illinois
- Cornfield County, Illinois
4 favorite foods:
- Sushi (tuna and salmon the two favs here)
- Chocolate (in all its many forms)
- Bread -- really, I love crusty good fresh bread -- a bit of butter and I'm in heaven.
- Saganaki -- flaming cheese served with crusty bread, what's not to love?
4 favorite colors:
- Lime green
- Anyone get the feeling that I love color and am a color slut? You should.
4 Places I would love to be right now:
- Right where I am with my daughter and husband
- Desert south west with my Mom
4 names I love but would/could not use for my children:
- Robert (um -- had a girl, so not really appropriate)
- Catriona (was a close call there)
4 people I would love to tag:
This one has made the rounds, so I'm not going to tag anyone specifically -- if you want to do it, consider yourself it!