Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pincushion Winners

So, after my last post I am more convinced than ever that quilters are some of the best sorts of people. Thanks to all who commented and told me not to worry. I don't know that I'm constitutionally capable of not worrying at all -- but you made me feel much better!
And now on to the fun part! The names were put into a hat...


Little Miss Tinkerbell (she's the one who has been insisting lately that her name is "Tinkbell"-- won't even let me shorten it to Tink -- *sniff* ok, so I'm kinda proud of this, sick I know) did her part...

And the winner is...


Lisa D. from Stashmaster.





And then -- Mommy -- here you go!

Ok Tinkerbell -- that one too! ( I did mention this was a possibility).




So congrats to Vickie E. from Midohioknitter.

The winners have been notified via email, and thanks to everyone for playing along. Coming soon -- a recap of my Thanksgiving weekend! (yep, late, but hey -- better late than never!)

7 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh look at "Tink"! I kind of like Tink too!

Felicia said...

Congrats to the winners and great job Tink! ;)

Patty said...

Those pin cushions are precious !

Nan said...

Congrats to the winners!! Your capable assistant (Miss Tinkbell - gotta love it!)is cuter than ever, by the way! She did an excellent job!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats girls on your win!!!!

Tanya said...

Congratulations to the winners. I can just picture you hitting yourself in the head and thinking "Why didn't I check that?" I've done that with some comments (which can't be edited at all) and broken out in a cold sweat! "I didn't mean to say that I swear!"

Your assistant is a cutie!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a precious little assistant you have, love those PJ's! Congratulations to both winners.