Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Quilt Festival photos...

I know, I forgot my camera, but luckily there are other quilters who are not as memory challenged as I am. If you would like to see some of the quilts I was raving about (and the goodies these ladies brought home from the show) you can go to Dawn's blog Quilts and Pieces and Debbie's blog at DubiQuilts. Or to see another take on the day and more goodies Pat's report at Gatherings.

Thanks to Sassenach at Force Majeure Farm for two of the links (I read Dawn's blog regularly so I saw her photos first).

I do promise, I will post my own creative work soon -- until then, enjoy the eye candy!

3 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

I did check the other photo links and all quilts are outstanding.

Thank-you for linking to my blog. I have added your blog to my sidebar.

Unknown said...

What wonderful eye candy, thanks for sharing that with us. I'm so "green" all those lovely purchases made by you and the other ladies.....

YankeeQuilter said...

Yikes...loves your tale of the "quilt show stalker" - just kidding. The photos links are great! Two cups of tea and I still haven't seen all of them! Virtual quilt show...now if I could just get to the virtual vendors....