Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quick Hello -- and wish me luck

This is just a VERY quick hello. I can't believe it is Saturday already! I have posts I want to make, pictures to show, some fabric therapy that turned out well, but dh gave me a huge surprise this weekend. I've always wanted to go to the Rosemont Quilt Festival near Chicago -- but for one reason or another, I've never gone. I pretty much thought this year would be the same. BUT dh heard me talking about it -- said why not -- so we are packing up dd and the car and on our way out the door (I just needed to print out some driving directions). So -- off I go to see way too many vendors -- and temptation. I WILL try to be good (finances dictate I be nothing else) but I will share what I come home with! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

WoooHooooooo!!! What a wonderful husband! I bet you'll have a fantastic time!!!

Greenmare said...

Oh I hope you had a blast! what a lovely surprise!!
and, I love that heart quilt! soooooo pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Oh you "lucky duck", what a wonderful hubby. Can't wait to see and hear what you came home with.