Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A quick break...

from studying and visiting with mom for fairy rings:















leading strings:












and other fancy (and well fed) stuff:














Mom's visit is going well and no new crafty/quilty content, but we did take a trip to feed the ducks the other day. One major project down, two more to go and a slew of papers to grade. One and 1/2 more weeks to go -- and I've told dh he is on his own for a day or so while I decompress (read, quilt, sew, work on projects, become human again!).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that fairy ring :o)

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Pleased you are having fun and loved your fairy ring, Tracey

Helen said...

A day of decompressing sounds like heaven! Enjoy!!!!

allie aller said...

What a beautiful place! I miss the Midwest....grew up in Michigan.

Thanks for swinging by my blog..;-)